Friday, September 9, 2011

My Mr. Rylie Man

I want to introduce you to my man, Rylie. Unlike most men, Rylie walks on four leg and has a tail. Ok yes, my man is a dog but without my dog my life would be ALOT more dull and I would laugh alot less. He was named after Riley from "National Treasure", because the guy, Riley, in the movie is a dork and Rylie, the dog, is a dork. Some of the incredibly dorkish stuff he has done are; Walking right into a sliding glass door, thinking stuffed animals are real, playing with his reflection in the water, and just the other night Mum threw a ball and went to one side of the fence and he ran to the other, or opposite, side and started looking for it. My favorite thing about Rylie is that he always knows when I'm not feeling well, and is always standing by ready for a hug.  
  

2 comments:

Kristiana said...

I really want to meet your sweet Mr. Rylie man! Mss you a lot!!!!

Love,
keg

Twinmfg said...

Rylie is such a good boy... most of the time. Love ya!!!